When you buy through our links, Insider can earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
If you have considered investing in a mattress,
is the perfect time to do it. While traditional times for buying a mattress include long weekend vacations, some of the best discounts we’ve seen are during Cyber Monday, which falls on November 29 this year.
Typical mattress deals run between 10% and 25% off – it may not work out much, but it can translate into hundreds of dollars in savings when it comes to mattresses. In addition, many places will offer additional perks such as free shipping or free items upon purchase.
We are also keeping an eye on upcoming Black Friday mattress deals, so check them out for even more savings.
The best deals on mattress for early Cyber Monday
Exclusive mattress offerings for Insider readers
We have arranged several exclusive discounts on our favorite mattress brands, which you can shop all year round, not only at
and Cyber Monday:
- Casper: Use code INSIDER to save $ 100 on the original mattress or $ 200 on the Nova or Wave mattresses.
- Cocoon from Sealy: Use code INSIDER36 for 36% off the entire site.
- DreamCloud: Get $ 200 off a mattress and $ 399 in free accessory with code INSIDER.
- Read: Save 20% on any size Hybrid or Legend mattress with code INSIDER.
- Nectar: Use code INSIDER to save (the discount increases with the mattress size).
- Tempur-Pedic: Use code BI30 to get a 30% discount on Tempur-Cloud mattresses.
How do we choose the best deals on Cyber Monday mattress?
- We only choose mattresses that meet our high standards from brands we have tested and trust.
- We compare prices with other retailers and only include those offers that are the same or better (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- We research the price history of each mattress thoroughly to ensure that every trade we have is actually worth your time.
You can read more about how our quotation team controls sales and quotes.
Should I buy a mattress on Cyber Monday or Black Friday?
For the past couple of years, Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales have merged into one giant annual savings weekend, so it would be smart to check out the entire weekend for sales. However, Cyber Monday tends to have better sales, and with most mattress brands selling online, you can find bigger discounts.
When does Cyber Monday start?
Cyber Monday officially starts at 12:00 EST, November 29th. With sales starting faster and faster each year, we recommend that you check sites for early deals up to two weeks before Black Friday / Cyber Monday.
What are the best mattress brands in 2021?
Our team has reviewed many mattresses over the years and there are several brands that we are constantly toppling over. Some of our favorite mattress brands include Tempur-Pedic, Leesa, Casper and DreamCloud. We’ll probably see Cyber Monday sales for other great brands like Cocoon by Sealy, Birch, Awara, Allswell and more.