When you buy through our links, Insider can earn an associated commission. Learn more.
- You can save up to $ 8 / month by putting Paramount Plus and Showtime together.
- The discounted package starts at just $ 10 / month, which is less than the normal price of Showtime itself.
- The bundle trade expires on 20 October.
For a limited time, new members can bundle subscriptions to Paramount Plus and Showtime at a reduced price. The deal saves you up to $ 8 a month.
With the discount, you get the Showtime and Paramount Plus ad-supported plan for $ 10 a month or $ 100 a year. The normal monthly cost of signing up for both services would be $ 16, so the package saves you $ 6 a month.
Meanwhile, viewers who want to avoid ads can pack Showtime with the Paramount Plus ad-free plan for $ 13 a month or $ 130 a year. The regular total cost of signing up for each service would be $ 21 a month, so the package saves you $ 8 a month.
This discount offer is only available to new subscribers and must be applied before October 20th. By claiming this agreement, you lock in the reduced monthly or annual rate for both services until your membership is terminated or changed.
When this time-limited agreement expires, the price of each monthly bundle is expected to increase by $ 2, and the price of each annual bundle is expected to increase by $ 20.
Subscribers can sign up for the package through the Paramount Plus or Showtime websites. Although the price is the same no matter which one you choose, the free trial period is different.
If you sign up for the package through the Paramount Plus website, subscribers new to Paramount Plus can benefit from a free seven-day trial. If you subscribe through the Showtime website, members who are new to Showtime can receive a 30-day free trial of the package.
How to get the Paramount Plus and Showtime package
- New members can visit the Showtime bundle website and click “Start your free trial”.
- Click “Get Started” and create a Showtime account using your email address.
- Choose whether you want Paramount Plus’ Essential (ad supported) or Premium (ad free).
- Choose between paying for the bundle monthly or annually.
- Click “Continue” and enter your payment information.
- Click “Start your free trial” and you will have instant access to Showtime.
- After signing up, visit the bundle page on the Paramount Plus website to activate your subscription.
- Log in with your Showtime credentials and you will be prompted to create a new Paramount Plus account.
- Your Paramount Plus account gives you access to the entertainment on that streaming service.
New members of Showtime get a 30-day free trial of the package. Your membership is automatically renewed, so be sure to cancel your included subscription before the end of the free trial period if you do not wish to be charged.
What can you see with the Paramount Plus / Showtime package?
Paramount Plus subscribers will have access to a variety of original programs, including “Star Trek: Discovery” and the restart of old Nickelodeon hits such as “iCarly” and “Rugrats.” More original shows and movies are on the way in the coming months.
The Showtime streaming service offers everything you get with the Showtime premium cable channel, including a rotating library of critically acclaimed films such as “Boogie Nights” (1997), “Silver Linings Playbook” (2012) and “Ex Machina” (2015), as well as original series such as “Dexter”, “Homeland” and “Ziwe.”
When choosing between Paramount Plus’ Essential and Premium plans, be aware that only the Premium subscription includes live streaming support for your local CBS network. You can read our full Paramount Plus review here.